Monday, June 8, 2009

Liz's Food Reviews- Yogurt & Such

Yogurt & Such Cafe.

Location:
1 Glen Cove Rd, Greenvale, NY

Find it here.

Experience:


My name is Liz and if you know anything about me, its that I love food. I don't just eat to eat, I eat to enjoy my food and you should too, so the next time you are in the LI area be sure to try out one of my favorite locations and you won't regret it!

I discovered Yogurt & Such about a year and a half ago with one of my old roommates, and I quickly became addicted to their yogurt. It tastes just like ice cream which I absolutely LOVE, but frozen yogurt is healthier. They offer about eight flavors for you to combine and "twist" to your liking, in addition they offer a ton of toppings!

My recommendation: Creamy Peanut Butter twisted with Cookies and Cream with their new sugar free hot fudge!

Prices:$$ Pricey, a little too high for frozen yogurt but still a must try.

No comments: