Monday, September 28, 2009

The Doors


I went to The Doors official website, and it has a very cool feature. It's like a radio that only plays their songs. So, if you are a fan of The Doors, I recommend you check out their website. I would've love to see them play live and I don't think I am the only one. So we have to conform just by watching their videos available through their website or you tube. That is pure Rock. The thing I like about The Doors is the socially and politically charged lyrics, protesting about society through the voice of Jim Morrison. Also The Doors are known for their live performances that showed an allegory to pagan cults, in fact their concerts looked like pagan cults to the earth and nature.

Here I posted a couple of videos of The Doors performing live for us to enjoy. I think The Doors will never be outdated, in fact they are still alive through their music and serve as an inspiration to new generations of musicians.



No comments: