Friday, September 4, 2009

Kimbo Slice

Who's is Kimbo Slice?
I learned about Kimbo Slice a few months ago, when surfing the Internet, I stumbled upon a few videos of him kicking ass in unsanctioned street fights.
His ferocity and aggressiveness got my attention. Then I forgot about him, until I learned that he turned into a Pro. He started practicing MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and then competing in sanctioned fights.

There are plenty of videos of Kimbo Slice fighting. Nobody was able to beat him or knock him out.
Until he be fought PetruzelliSeth Petruzelli and lost on him. On October 4 2008 after Ken Shamrock was pulled out of the fight due to a cut in his face while warming up before the competition.
No matter what, but I would never want to fight Slice Kimbo, ever.
Street Fights - Kimbo Slice Vs Chico - Funny home videos are a click away

No comments: